We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic self-starter for a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager role to start from early-mid September 2020.
The role would include creating, building and managing entire campaigns for a wide variety of intriguing B2B, B2C, museum and retail brands. Initially the position is a part-time 6-12 month contract, which could quickly evolve into a full-time and longer-term role, for the right candidate.
OB Brand Consulting / OceanBarefoot is an award winning creative and strategic brand consultancy focused on growing brands and building business value. Since 2006 we have worked across both B2B and B2C; throughout the financial sector, professional services, insurance, aerospace and engineering, fintech, energy, recruitment, construction, third sector, visitor venues, food and beverages, media and entertainment, publishing and e-commerce sectors.
The role is varied across digital communications and marketing and you would be working closely with the Directors.
Being a versatile, organised, reliable and hard working individual are all important attributes.
Experience in the following social media platforms and software applications would be required: all social channels and tools (Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., Mailchimp, Google analytics, Adwords, SEO), Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), G-suite (Google docs, sheets etc.) and WordPress CMS.
Activity & Responsibilities
Social media / digital
– Setting up and managing all social media profiles and G-Suite email accounts
– Planning, drafting and posting regularly on social media channels inc. Hootsuite
– Setting up ad campaigns across social media profiles and on Google Ad Words
– Database management
– Creating and writing content and updating websites via WordPress
– Creating, planning, drafting and distributing monthly newsletters
– Researching for presentation content
– Recording all PR activity
– Recording, writing and distributing Minutes from monthly meetings
– Event management – guest list, creating promotional materials, liaising with venues, AV setup etc.
– Marketing planning sessions with the Directors
– Working closely with our strategic partners
– Attending meetings (where relevant)
– Supporting on copywriting and editing
Design and creative
– Design updates to all communications
– General support on all design and creative
Dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and a covering note to Nicola Manning, Communications Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 21st August.
No agencies please.
We look forward to hearing from you, thank you.